So you need a website for your tennis business…
You’re a tennis coach, maybe the director of a small club or academy, and you know you need to be marketing online. You know that parents are searching on Google for tennis lessons and you’re not showing up. You want to look professional online.
The problem is… websites are too expensive!
Enter Tennis Tribe Marketing’s DIY Tennis Websites.
What is the DIY Tennis Website Package?
As the name suggests, this is a “do-it-yourself” website product for tennis coaches, clubs, and businesses with a low budget. It’s a way to get a professionally designed website without spending $5,000+.
What If I’m Not Tech Savvy? I Can’t Build a Website!
If you’ve ever used Microsoft Word or Google Docs, you can build your own website with our DIY Website Package.
The great thing about this product is that we handle the technical setup of the site for you. Then, all you have to do is create pages, write the content, and add a few images. We have training videos for you and provide world-class support to help you every step of the way.
No More “Calling Your Nephew to Fix The Site”
Most low budget tennis businesses we talk with have a very similar story…
Them: “My nephew built our site so we have to go through him to make changes, but it usually takes a while. I’m not sure he knows what he’s doing.”
Us: “Have you had him try to fix the problem on the homepage? It’s probably costing you customers.”
Them: “He’s been trying to figure that out for a few months so I’m not really sure.”
We wanted to finally solve this problem, and that’s what this package does.
You’re a Tennis Professional. Does Your Website Reflect That?
If you consider yourself a tennis professional, then you need to look like a professional online. Unfortunately, most “nephews” and even website companies don’t build websites the right way.
Our sites are created using the best website design and hosting platforms in the world. We have fast, knowledgeable support that will “fix your homepage” in a few days or even hours, not months!
If a potential customer hears about your business, the first place they’ll go is your website.
If it’s not professionally done, then you’re losing customers. Stop worrying about your site, and let it start generating more business.
Here is everything that you get with our DIY Website Package.
- New Website Development – Your new website will be created using your unique branding, content, and images. The website will be optimized for desktop & mobile devices.
- HTTPS Installation – Your website will have HTTPS included. If your current site says “not secure” in the web browser, you’re missing this. This is important for website security, showing up on Google (SEO), and collecting payments online (if you choose to do that).
- Website Hosting – We use industry-leading website hosting.
- Website Training – Training videos will be provided so you can make changes and create new pages on the website. Why pay us to change some text or an image? We’ll show you how.
- Website Support – No more wondering where your “website company” went. Our world-class support is responsive & fast! We will help if you need edits, want to add a feature to your site, or simply have a question about your online marketing.
- Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – The site will be optimized with SEO best practices. This is important so your customers can find you on Google & other search engines.
- Google Analytics Setup – This tool allows you to monitor traffic to the website. You’ll see how people are finding your site and which pages they are visiting.
- Google Search Console Setup – Another tool from Google that helps you monitor website performance and communicate with Google. If your nephew did your site, you probably don’t have this set up 😉
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the most common questions we get about the DIY Website Package.
This all sounds good, but how much does it cost? I’m on a tight budget.
$999 upfront, then $99 or $49 per month. Here’s how it works…
Month 1: $999 for setup, onboarding, training, and month 1 of hosting.
Month 2+: You have 2 choices.
- Option 1: Support + Hosting | $99 per month for hosting, site updates, access to our training library, and 1 hour of support per month.
This support hour could be used for changes to a page on the website, building a new page for you, or adding products to the store, for example.
- Option 2: Hosting Only | $49 per month for hosting, site updates, access to our training library.
Support Hours: $100 per hour for support & edits. Most months you probably won’t need this, but if you think you’ll need it regularly, choose option 1 above.
What is the monthly payment for?
- We’re using the best website hosting out there, so it’s not cheap.
- Your hosting fee also includes monthly theme and plugin updates. Similar to how you’re iPhone has to download updates every few weeks, your website does the same. We manage these updates for you to make sure nothing breaks. If you’ve ever had a website go down in the past, it’s probably because your company wasn’t managing this properly or your hosting company was bad.
- It also includes access to our growing library of training so you can manage and edit your website on your own.
Is there a long term contract?
No. However you will be responsible for paying the monthly fee ongoing.
How is the website so inexpensive? There must be a catch.
No catch! Here’s how we do this for so cheap.
We’re taking all the technical stuff off your plate, and teaching you how to do the rest. The technical stuff is hard, but once it’s set up, it’s done. You know how to write an about page, but you may not know how to set up website hosting. We’re going to do the hard part for you.
Where will my website be hosted?
WP Engine – They are a premier provider of website hosting. You’ll have super fast hosting with industry-leading uptime.
What if I want to change companies?
If you want to change companies down the road, no problem. We’ll help you migrate to your new company at no charge. Although we’ll probably try to convince you to stay first 😉
How to Get Started on Your New Tennis Website
If this all sounds like a good fit for your business, or if you have any questions, contact us by filling out this form.
We’ll schedule a short 15-minute call to make sure this is the right website product for you, and answer any questions you have.
We look forward to helping you build a brand new tennis website for your business!