Our Pro Package is recommended for medium-sized businesses, online or e-commerce businesses, as well as larger tennis clubs & academies in competitive areas.
Medium-sized tennis businesses, including bigger clubs or tennis centers, often need more than just a good website.
If you need help creating a digital marketing strategy that will bring you customers, tennis students, or memberships for your club for years to come, this is what you need.
Below you will learn what is included in our Pro Marketing Package, and how it will help you achieve your goals.
Grow Your Tennis Brand
Here’s the problem.
Most tennis businesses do amazing work on the operations side. Tennis academies and clubs are great at coaching. They know how to run events like tournaments and camps. Online businesses offer great products like tennis racquets, courses, and clothes.
But they’re still using outdated or ineffective marketing strategies.
At tennis conferences, you’ll hear people throw around terms like social media and digital marketing, but they don’t create and execute a strategy that actually grows their business.
If you’re running a medium-sized business or online tennis business, you need to have:
- A way for tennis players to find you online.
- A website that makes tennis players want to come to you over your competitors.
- Email marketing to communicate with existing customers & help them get the most out of your services.
The original Tennis Tribe started as a doubles strategy and racquet review website. It has gone from zero to nearly 18,887 visits in less than 18 months.
A Simple 3-Step Solution
There are three steps you need to get the most out of your marketing. If you don’t perform well in all three steps, then you’re going to lose out to your competition.
Step 1: Get Found
The first step to any good marketing is to get found. If people don’t know you exist, then how can they do business with you.
So, where is the best place to get found today? Online!
Having a website that is set up properly to be found on Google is step 1. You also need to set up your social profiles properly, and online information in places that people are searching.
Step 2: Differentiate From Your Competitors
Once you’re getting found online, and have a website set up the right way, we have to show the customer why they should choose you for their tennis needs.
How are you different than your competition?
Whether you have more accomplished tennis coaches, world-class facilities, better customer service, or lower prices, we have to show that through your website.
This is where many tennis businesses get it wrong. Your website should make it obvious that you are the clear choice for them.
Step 3: Turn Visitors Into Customer
Now that this tennis player has found you, and learned why you are the best fit for them, we must make it easy for them to become a customer.
That means your website needs to make it easy to contact you, sign up, or purchase what they are looking for.
Without one of these steps, you are leaving customers and money on the table.
Contact us to get your digital marketing and website analysis below.
In our free marketing analysis, we will determine where you are now, where you want to be, and create a plan for you to get there.
Whether you end up using our services or want to do it yourself, we will point you in the right direction.
Services In Our Pro Package
Here are the services in our Tennis Tribe Marketing Pro Package.
- Website Development – you will choose from over a dozen modern, mobile-friendly, designs. We will add your content, images, videos, colors, logo, and more to make it unique to you.
- Website Hosting – we use world-class WordPress hosting so your site will load fast for customers and show up on Google.
- Google Analytics & Search Console Setup – These tools let you monitor the visitors to your website. We can also set up monthly reporting that is emailed straight to your inbox so you know how your business is trending.
- SEO – Show up when people search Google for relevant tennis related services with our search engine optimization services.
- Email Marketing – We will set up an email marketing system if you don’t already have one. If you do have one, we will integrate it with your website, create custom welcome emails for everyone who signs up, and help design campaigns to generate more business.
- Social Media & Online Directory Setup – Setting up your social profiles correctly, and having your business listen in online directories will help more people find your website.
- Marketing Consulting – We will analyze your businesses entire marketing strategy, and provide solutions for you to create consistent results. Whether it’s getting Google reviews or posting on social media, we’ll help you build the systems for long term success.
- Support – Need edits after the website is done? No problem! We provide ongoing, quick to respond support for all our clients.
Pricing starts from $2,500 per month for 4 months – $10,000 total.
If you are looking for more advanced marketing tactics like Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, sales consulting, or other services, we may recommend a more custom package.
Start with our free phone call below.
Looking for more services? See our Custom Tennis Marketing Packages.